Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Moment of Thanks

In celebration of E-Scape and Scrap's birthday, all the designers have collaborated on a huge and gorgeous kit called 'A Moment of Thanks.' The colors are so soft and has a wonderful vintage feel to it. You can grab this fabulous designer collaboration at E-Scape and Scrap's for only $8 OR, if you spend $10 or more, you can get it FREE!!! It's an amazing deal for such a huge and gorgeous designer collaboration. Want more? Several designers have created add-ons to 'A Moment of Thanks.' So, you can make this collaboration even more grand!!! Below, please see a preview of the collaboration. Please bear in mind that it is so huge, that not all could be shown. I have also added a preview of my part of the collaboration and a preview of my add-on. There is also a layout I created using my add-on. My add-on is on sale for only $2.00. But, hurry in, the sale is for only two weeks!





No comments: